2020年欧预赛赛程In compliance with applicable legislation in France, you must be:
- over 16 and under 30,
- over 26 and officially registered as unemployed,
- a beneficiary of the earned income supplement (RSA), social solidarity allocation (ASS), disabled adults allowance (AAH), or a subsidized employment contract.
- At least third-grade or baccalaureate level studies for artisanal craftsmanship, a two-year higher education degree for sales, and a university-level degree for the Master’s in Design.
- Manual skills for artisanal craftsmanship; fluency in English and another language for sales.
- Personal qualities: meticulous, able, patient, curious, open-minded, precise and able to follow instructions.
- Motivation shown during the interview.
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES
- A preliminary selection will be made by the IME’s partner school.
- Pre-selected candidates will be invited for an interview to discuss their motivation and to take a practical aptitude test, particularly for artisanal craftsmanship professions.
- Candidates who pass the interview and successfully complete the practical and psychotechnical tests will be called back to meet the heads of human resources and the tutors from the LVMH Group Maisons and Workshops, for the final stage in the process.